Need advice on speaker cable

I'm building a home theater system that contains Yamaha 2095 and Paradigm speakers(monitor 9, cc350, adp350s). Can anyone give me some advice on choosing good speaker cables? I am not looking for extremely high-end stuff and I am not familiar with the jargons such as capacitence, impedence, XLR, etc. Is there a good source on the net about this? Thank you in advance.
vangogh
I use Wireworld on my Paradigm Eclipse BP, CC-450 and ADP-450. I started with the Atlantis which I thought was very good ($ 320.00 for 10' pair), now I'm moving up to the Equinox III for the main 3 channels and keeping my 8 meter run of Atlantis for my rears. I think when you use Wireworld in your system you should use for all connections. It works best that way.
If you haven't already, visit Audio Review (http://www.audioreview.com/reviews/Cable_name.html). You will find all of the customer reviews that you could ever ask for. If you want a professional review online, try www.soundstage.com, www.audiorevolution.com, www.audiocafe.com, etc. Happy reading!