Need a warm amp for bright speakers

So when I bought my system some time ago I made some mistakes being this the first time I ever ventured out doing this. I bought Paradigm Monitor 9 v5 and a Pioneer VSX21TXH. Surrounding speakers aer all Monitors backs are Titan v5 and center is a 290 I believe v6. The SVS kills though. The fronts do get very bright when pushed especially with metal that I listen to and it is VERY BRIGHT. Without redoing my whole system is there a way I can tame this problem? Use my Pioneer for maybe center and rears and processing and a dedicated amp for the fornts? If so what should I shoot for? I hear NAD is a good warm amp. I don't want to sell or get rid of the Paradigms because getting all new speakers would be far costlier than a dedicated amp. However I am a little skeptical that I can solve this with just and amp. All ears open for a relative newbie.
mmartin0617
Thanks Al. Just thinking out of the box a little. I wonder out loud if flipping the 6/8 ohm switch changes the amp's sweet spot where it is best able to deliver "clean" power (watts) under the two loads ( 6 versus 8 ohms).

Frankly Al, I think the 6/8 ohm switch is a little hokey because I think it permits an inference that the amp may have marginal power supply headroom as a threshold matter. A 110 wpc amp driving up to 7 speakers. It kinda' makes me want to re-read Keith Howard's article about the prevention of cruelty to amps.

Also Al, ... you and I have gone around the mulberry bush a hundred times discussing hard to drive loudspeaker loads -- low impedance in the bass region, coupled with negative phase angles. I haven't seen any bench reports on the OP's speakers, but if his speakers follow the Paradigm S8 paradigm (pun), that poor amp might be doing some serious power delivery rock and roll.

That amp doesn't need a switch. It needs oxygen. :(
To add to my previous post, of course anything I say here is just my humble oppinion and my experiences with different components and speakers in my room to my ears :-)

The paradigm signature series with the berrylium tweeters are a completely different animal and are actually 1 of about 5 different speakers on my wish list.

I found that the monitor series v.6 tweeter to be less bright than the studio series tweeter and I believe a crossover upgrade would do wonders to the studio series, but again, the berrylium tweets in. the signature series sound really nice to me; airy and delicate with great extension.
Try with the NAD. Replace stock jumpers with the silver
ones and you will be happy with the sound.