Need a SACD DVD player on a low budget.

I am looking for a SACD player with:
A. High-end analog stereo RCA output.
B. No fan.
C. Ideally, it would also play DVD with 1080p upscaling via a HDMI output.

Target budget is $300 total, maximum up to $333, including shipping. Obviously at this price point, used is fine.

Analog stereo output is a requirement because my receiver is analog stereo only.

My original idea was to find a BluRay/Universal player that has great analog audio out, but my research points to the following, which are all outside my budget:
Oppo BDP-83SE, Oppo BDP-95, Oppo BDP-105, Marantz UD7007.
Even with these players, reviewers say they are not as good via analog RCA out as older non-bluray players. Therefore I scaled back and eliminated BluRay from the requirement to get within budget, since sound quality is paramount.

An alternative would be to get a preamp/processor to provide high quality analog stereo outputs downmixed from HDMI inputs, and get a cheap universal player as a transport. If I had multiple HDMI inputs, I could also connect my Roku Streaming Stick +. Roku is currently connected to the TV, whose stereo analog out is probably not very hifi.  Maybe I am better off getting a preamp/processor so I can play BluRay from a cheap universal transport, even if that means I have to bump up the budget by $50-100. I just don’t know the preamp market at all yet. Thoughts?

For DVD players, I have read people praising the following:
Oppo DV-980H
Denon DVD-2910, DVD-3910, DVD-2930ci, DVD-3930ci

What would you recommend?

FYI, my system is described in my profile.
128x128sccaracerx
The Yamaha universal players are good machines.  I have a BDA-1060 which is a bit out of your price range.  Here is its little brother which is in your range brand new with a warranty. 
https://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-BD-S681-Blu-ray-Disc-Player/dp/B01HGYMEKQ/ref=sr_1_1?gclid=CjwKCAjw9L_...
I have owned this Sony player for about a year now and use it primarily for music.
https://www.cnet.com/reviews/sony-ubp-x800-review/

The only downside of this player is that it requires a video display as there is no
front panel LCD. Sound quality on CD's is superb.
tostadosunidos,

You may have noticed the Oppo BDP-83SE is on my short list of BluRay players with good analog outputs.  I haven't seen one yet at your price point, but if I find one, I'll get it.  I am shopping on ebay, audiogon, usaudiomart, tmraudio.com, and hifishark.
"Buy a used Oppo bdp 95 or 105 and you’ll never regret it."
It may be an aberant one, but my friend's Oppo 105 Darby edition (whatever that means) freezes often. It did not use to but it has been doing it more often over the last few months.
 It is great otherwise.