Need a quality Y-adapter for bi-amping

Where I can I find a quality Y-adpater to use for bi-amping? My pre-amp only has one set of outputs. Looking for something alot better than some inexpensive Monster cable thing.

Is it better to get a Y-adpater that I would fit my existing interconncet into, or is it better to just have new interconnects made that start with one connection and split immediately into 2 interconnects? Like a one meter long y interconnect (rather than an adapter). I hope I'm being clear.
Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.
lotusm50
The least # of connections & cables the signal routes through the better (but you knew that). It would be better if you had a preamp with dual output jacks, or a power amp with a pass-thru line-out connector. Maybe you could add some extra jacks to one or the other device, or replace one of them with a unit containing that feature. Otherwise a new interconnect (built into a shotgun configuration as mentioned) would be better than the soild Y, and similarly a solid Y would be better than an add-on separate Y-cable , whcih presents the largest # of extra connectors & cables to degrade your signal path.
Contact BOB at the Cable Co. He can custom make you one out of your favorite cable.
I get great results using Comprehensive Video (www.compvideo.com, 800-431-6000, South Hackensack, NJ)Female XLR to 2 male XLRs Y-adaptor cables (part number XLRJ-2XLRP) at the amp end of my 8-meter Cello XLR-to-XLR cables from preamp to amp. This Comprehensive Video cable is very low in capacitance. The legs of the Y are about one foot long, allowing direct connection of the legs of the Y to stacked monoblocks for biamping.

Yes, you have more connections in the signal path this way, but your preamp is not loaded by a lot of extra cable capacitance from an extra set of interconnects and the Y-adaptors are much cheaper than an extra set of equal-quality interconnects. The extra capacitance of another set of interconnects can cause audible degradation since the amp input impedence seen by the preamp is halved when you use Y-adaptors. Two of these Y-adaptors cost about $50, so you don't have much to lose trying this method. I use ProGold spray on all connections. Comprehensive Video also makes single ended Y-adaptors of the same type.
I am using the Phoenix Gold adapter from that Steven mentioned connected to Audioquest Diamond X 2; sounds better than the Monster Y connector it replaced.
Audioquest makes a good solid "y" for about 20.00 a pair. they sell it as part of a "sub kit". Call em' up, they will get them to you or find a dealer.