nakamichi pa5 or 7

Can anybody help with the dimensions of these amplifiers?
I am strongly advised to buy one of the mk2-versions if I can find one, but size matters a bit.
What kind of problems should I expect with a 20 years old amp - I am a little worried about the heat.
Thanks!
Ole Felsby, Denmark
felsby
I am no expert either, but I heard that the sound changes for the worse - if you like what you are hearing, I would say don't worry about it. Depending on how the amp was used, it might be still ok - the temperature it was subjected to, and how much it was used.

I have even older stuff I still use without changing caps - 30 years old marantz 2270 receiver, and 20 years old Quad 405-2 amp.
Post removed 
I think I burned the fuse on my PA5; anybody know the specs for a replacement fuse.
If the amp works when you get it perfectly, it will continue to work. Buy a pristine example and it will last you a lifetime as long as it has room to breathe. There are a few people online if you search forums online that will be of assistance if your amp has trouble, but based on the amps design, nothing will go wrong provided you have a 20A outlet and sufficient ventilation and you arent driving anything like electrostats. It will even drive maggies, however I wouldnt try to power any large monsters with the amp.