Naim Uniti Star/Nova and Turntable

Currently researching a 2-channel setup and leaning toward the Naim Uniti Star or Nova and would like to know if anyone uses a turntable with the stream/amp?  Thoughts? 
mbroadus
@tomic601 - thanks...I have already made a spreadsheet of Naim Audio Uniti Series that details inputs/outputs specs. Nova is the only device that has 2 RCA inputs unless you use the RCA to 5 pin DIN input and there are 2 on the Nova.

@audiotroy - I have all my disks ripped to FLAC on an external HDD that I currently play through the oppo 205. Honestly, I’m not real happy with the sound quality of the oppo 205.

Mbroadus both the Naim and the Micromega can read stored files from a NAS so you would be good to go with either of these devices.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ Naim and Micromega dealers
@audiotroy -  I’m currently researching the Micromega M100/150, thanks for the suggestion.
mbroadus we are a dealer for Anthem, Naim, Micromega, and many other brands, if you have any specifi questions on any of these products please feel free to give us a call.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ

and yes the Micromega is awesome especially with the Focals, the class A/B amplifier is warm and the bass and dynamics are shocking. One of our absolute favorite products. 
@audiotroy - very intrigued by the Micromega but would like to hear in person.  Looks as though Focal dealers have access to Micromega so I’ll ask my local dealer if they have any to listen to.  I do not like that updates have to be done via USB port in the back of the machine.

My biggest concern is speaker pairings because I do not plan on keeping my focals more than a year or two depending on when I decide to update my home theater.  I continuously read that certain speakers only pair best with certain sources which concerns me moving forward since I only bought the focals to use for a short time.