Naim Audio system owners - What speakers are you using with Naim?

Asking for a friend, seriously. Ha!

I recommended Harbeth 30.2, Revel Studio2, possibly B&W or Fyne Audio.

Any other models? Looking for both stand mount and floor standing speakers.
128x128joeinid
I am fan of Naim Uniti series. 
In my basement, I have Naim Uniti Nova with Aerial acoustics 7T: they sound phenomenal. Will not change anything there. The nova shamed my previous musical fidelity amp. 
In my living room, I have Naim Uniti Atom paired with B/W 702 S2 and they sound awesome too.. Will not change anything here either. 
The thing with all Naim, is that they rate their watts very conservatively. It is the quality of those watts that matters and any Naim amps (especially nova) can power most speakers (even power hungry speakers) to sing to their full potential. 
I recently upgraded from the Naim SuperUniti and Vandersteen 3A Signatures to the Naim Supernait 3 and Focal Sopra 2.  Since I did this simultaneously, I can only say that the sound from this new combination is vastly improved.  At first, the Sopra 2s sounded too harsh and bright as has been postulated earlier here.  However, I have run them through an extensive break-in period and the harshness has gone.  I upgraded the sound management treatments in my listening room, which also helped.  The SuperNait 3 took at least 5 months to break in (running it 24/7 for part of that time.) The Sopra 2s took much of this time to break in also.  I don't use the phono stage of the Supernait3 because I have MC cartridge and use a Naim Superline/HiCap DR combination. So I can't comment on the MM phono preamp. I recommend Naim/Focal heartily but you will have to be patient!