NAD Model 1020 Preamp and 2150 Amp

Hello everyone. I am quite naive as per electronics and really need help. I have an NAD Model 1020 Preamp and 2150 Amp that came with my home purchase and powers speakers in several rooms. Last week music was playing in one room. When I returned, there was no sound however everything appeared to be functioning. The CD player is fine. Checked and the speakers are fine. Could this be a fuse issue and where would I find it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
hosfeldfamilya7aa
Thanks Bignerd100. That is exactly the help I was seeking. If it does require dealer service, would you suggest a cutoff regarding $$ before I purchase new (not really preferred)? Best regards.
Bartokfan apparently wasn't very well brought up. Sad.

I've got the identical set of gear running two pairs of speakers as I type. Absolutely reliable performance, for what, decades now? I do have to clean the volume pot on the 1020 fairly regularly, and the source switches occasionally, maybe every couple of years. Oh -- the "Tape" button got funky once, and needed to be cleaned -- that was causing no joy when I was playing CD's. The 2150 has never needed anything.

Hosfeld, take it one step at a time, and check things one step at a time. If you have a small set of speakers to set next to the amp, it might be helpful hook them up and just check, check, check. It'll take a little time -- be patient. Pull and clean wires and jacks as necessary.... one step at a time.
pbridge, thanks so much for the suggestions. Your help is greatly appreciated. With patience, I hope to get this resolved.