Nad M3 non repairable

Hi, dumb question , my Nad M3 has a blown power board, and parts are unavailable and the shop says it's not worth fixing. The case is beautiful and I hate to throw it away. What else could I do with it besides make a lamp?
128x128tunaman
I worked for a nad dealer in the early 80's when they migrated from proton.  Still have the 5120 original flat tonearm table they made back then in my collection.Traded in my Manley stingray for the M2. two years ago.and still musical, with gobs of gain but the Nuprime calls out to me...Perhaps its time to cut it loose before an issuance  occurs.  Consider any future purchases from vendor with biblical "narrowed eyes".
Hi Tunaman and BrianMobiarity,

Do you still have the broken M3?  I would like to buy it.

Thank you, best regards,

I have a NAD M2  that after some many years sparkled and crackled  and died.   I suspect the cats warming themselves atop the unit  or old age rendered the unit dead.

Will NAD send me a box for an M2?  Can I ship the unit to NAD for repair? 

I did this once early i it's life (under warranty)  they shipped it back and it worked flawlessly for 7 yrs or so.

I REALLY love, well loved, the unit  and don't mind putting some dollars towards diagnostics and prospective repair  

I live in North Central Florida,   in a little city,  Dunnellon

any guidance or suggestions would be appreciated