NAD C 658 DAC

Anyone have any experience with the new  NAD C 658 DAC / Streamer ? It has a ESS Sabre Chipset but not sure exactly which one.

Contemplating this unit new or a used Mytek Brooklyn or PS Audio PerfectWave. 

Any input greatly appreciated.

Thx
zipiv
Subscribed. NAD C 658 is on my short list. I really want to try Dirac Live. But I wish the NAD had a digital out that could bypass the internal DAC so that 3 years from now if/when something better comes along I could just upgrade the DAC and not the entire component. But I guess that’s not really the point of this box. I believe future MDC modules will be for HDMI inputs or some such. 

The miniDSP SHD is also on my radar screen. It’s cheaper and has digital output but uses open source streamer vs. the excellent BlueOS. Pros and cons. 
For info, NAD's MDC HDM-2 is already available - 3 ports in and 1 out.

Hadn't thought about the DAC myself - time to make some enquiries and find out more!
I'm considering this C 658 product, I'm not exactly are die-hard audiophile but I do have NAD gear, 116 preamp and 218 THX power amp - yeah, old stuff!  I'm driving Focal JM Lab tower speakers, older Cobalt model.

What are your general thoughts about adding this C 658 to my system?  My main interest is the streaming aspect, perhaps giving Tidal a spin.  I no longer play vinyl, my own library consists of CD's.
Thanks/Bill
@rockaddict I'm not sure you have that info correct about the M10. First off, it's an integrated amp so you don't need to buy an external amp. That's why I suggested it because the C658 plus an amp could easily cost more than the M10 which has an amp built in. And from what I'm seeing online, the M10 costs GBP 2,100.
I purchased the C658 a couple of weeks ago. It sounds amazing, definitely better than the Blusound Node 2 that I was using previously. Phono stage also sounds really good. Using it to feed a Wyred For Sound ST500 amp hooked up to Kef LS50's. Crystal clear, amazing detail, full deep bass. Only issue with this setup is that any flaws in the recording are revealed. Can hear absolutely everything that's on the tape. I've had a couple of connectivity issues which (I think) related to running the BluSound app on too many devices simultaneously. Rebooting my router solved the issue. Still waiting for the Dirac software update. Safe and Sound has these open box for $1200 with warranty. (No affiliation to them, btw.)