My wife is so uncool!

My soon to be exwife was such a loser she refused to aknowledge the existence of imaging and soundstage just to be a wench. (My friends did). She kept saying "NO" with an attitude and pointed to the speaker saying "it came from there". And she kept bugging me to move my system to another room. AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I should have never tried to share my hobby with her. Now she's pregnant with some guys baby and butt poor. HEH HEH. Good riddens. So come on guys lets here your stories she won't see this. And we won't tell her we're all buddies here. You know you want to.
kacz
Sorry Guys, my wife encourages and supports my hobby and even tried talking me out of selling some equipment, truly a blessing
P.S. She even thinks my Newform Research R645's are cool looking, especially being that this is one of the main reasons guys never purchase these speakers, the WAF.
i prolly *should* inwolve my wife more, it would be less hassle, but it usually works out ok. when i replaced my solid-state preamp w/a rogue 99, she was ecstatic! she loved it!!! well, i didn't, and when i told her i sold it, she got *really* pissed. i told her not to worry, we won't be going *backwards* - the next preamp will have everything she liked about the rogue, and *then* some. well, when the cary showed up, she had to agree w/me, but she still wasn't happy - she was afraid i was gonna ditch *it* also, & dint wanna get attached to it, cuz i told her a melos was on the way, & whichever one i(we) liked better was gonna be *the one*. well, when the melos arrived, she was *really* happy - even nicer than the cary! problem is, she really likes all the stuff & the music, but she's not really interested in the nuts-n-bolts, so she gets nervous when i start making changes. she's also concerned about appearance of speakers, as they sit out so far into our room. the newform research speakers i'm considering *really* have her nervous. i tol' her there's a 30-day audition guarantee, if the sound doesn't ease the pain of the appearance, out they go! fortunately, she *does* have a good ear, and *does* enjoy listening, so if they *do* sound great, she will wanna keep 'em! ;~)
mroadster, this cracks me up - yust when i'm posting about the newform speakers & the wife, ewe mention 'em in the same context! ;~) i guess it's a good sign, how do they sound?
More to discover