My wife is so uncool!

My soon to be exwife was such a loser she refused to aknowledge the existence of imaging and soundstage just to be a wench. (My friends did). She kept saying "NO" with an attitude and pointed to the speaker saying "it came from there". And she kept bugging me to move my system to another room. AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I should have never tried to share my hobby with her. Now she's pregnant with some guys baby and butt poor. HEH HEH. Good riddens. So come on guys lets here your stories she won't see this. And we won't tell her we're all buddies here. You know you want to.
kacz
Everything has to be arranged and planned from the beginning. First I did a room addition for my music room, big room 18 feet by 35 feet with high ceiling. Then I split this room with the other half for the children music instuments (piano, flute, etc.) In my music room I wired with the largest power cable it will fit and double wall (with mdf particle board), thick carpet, etc. And then came the toy all tubes, one at a time. Now she can't even say a word, but nice sound that we both can enjoy. Over all I can put it, it is the strategy that matters. Get them involve in the process.
Actually, both of my wives have been pretty tolerant of my audio illness. My current wife obsesses a bit about money, so my expenditures worry her. We now play a little game where I buy a piece of equipment and install it, then wait to see how long it takes her to spot it (4 weeks on one item). The other ploy I've used is to wait until a special occasion, like Father's Day, and make up a really nice card on my PC which says she is giving me a new piece of gear. Last time, the card says she was giving me a new Sony WEGA flat screen TV. She's really good to me........
Two weeks ago my wife actually helped me choose between two power cords I was auditioning.When she was told the price,she said it was well worth the money!! When I discover which medication she's on,I will let you know.....
You need to involve them.I had started to upgrade my system and my wife noticed the sound was getting better.One SAt afternoon after having spent months listening to speakers.I asked her to come with me.She did and we sat and listened to the few i had narrowed it down to.the first set she heard where bookshelf speakers and they sounded so much better than what we had at home she said.You really need a new set of speakers.I told her that she could have the bookshelf ones for the HT set up and she said great lets hear the other ones and get a new pair for the dedicated sound room.I got my speakers she got her's and ever since she is the one that I give that last word to on upgrade's.I narrow them down then we listen toghther and go with what she says sounds best.If you cant get them on board time to drift them.Life is to short.Do you guys know why divorce is so expensive.Because it's worth it.
Yesterday I upgraded the power cord on our CD player. My wife clearly stated after hearing a few cuts that she heard no difference in the sound. By the end of the CD she had forgotten to close her mouth and her toung dried to her lip, she gets it.
More to discover