music you cant live without

Maybe a bit of an over statment but we are all infatuated with music(or we would not be on this site) and I am sure we all have music that we listen to all of the time, so what's your favorite/s?
tireguy
Don't understand what happen to the dashes in the above response, but where you see a question mark there should be a dash to connect the artist with the cd title. Sorry
Talking Heads (most of their cd's, especially entire concert version of Stop Making Sense), Roxy Music?Avalon, Sir Neville Marriner and the Academy of St. Martin In The Fields?The Mozart Experience (Philips Label), and Vivaldi Le quattro stagioni (Decca Label, Legendary Performances), The Complete Louie Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald, Louie Armstromg & Duke Ellington?The Great Summit, Coleman Hawkins Encounters Ben Webster, Narada World?A Global Vision, Various tracks from Patricia Barber, Jennifer Warnes?Famous Blue Raincoat and about half the tracks on The Hunter, Pink Martini?Sympathique (world beat lounge music), Bob Marley (most, but for the sake of this thread)?Legends, Zap Mama?A Ma Zone, The Allman Brothers?Live at the Filmore East, Jimi Hendrix?Blues, Eric Clapton?Layla, Unplugged, and From The Cradle, The Rolling Stones?Let It Bleed and Sticky Fingers, The Beatles?from Revolver to Abbey Road, Joe Jackson?Big World, Pink Floyd?Dark Side of the Moon, Miles Davis?Kind of Blue, Barefoot?both cd's, and about a hundred others.
I could live without the following, but it would not be as much fun. Allman Bros(the original), Jennifer Warnes, Buddy Guy, SRV, Little Feat, Hendrix, janis Joplin, BB King, Van Morrison, Clapton, Mayall, Jimmy Smith, Merl Saunders, Coco Montoya, all the good harp players.
Kick @ Thread ! I'm gonna print this one out!

Hey cornfed, can you tell me who produces 'badlands'?

My list is:

1. Nebraska by Bruce Springsteen

2. Bring the Family by John Hiatt

3. The Trinity Session by the Cowboy Junkies

4. Metallica's Black Album

5. The Lady in Satin by Billie Holiday

6. The Koln Concert by Keith Jarret.

7. Hell among the Yearlings by Gillian Welch.

8. 4 way street by CSNY.

9. Starker Encore Album.

10. Alone and Acoustic by Buddy Guy and Junior Wells.
Lak.........perhaps something in the way of a high end defibrillator if you're actually going to rent the Junkies for me. That's really a generous thought-- thanks, Craig:>)