Music Fidelity X-V3 Bundle vs MF Trivista or A324

How does the MF X-V3 Bundle (X-DACv3, X-PSUv3 & X-10v3) compare to either the MF Trivista or A324?

From what I've been reading through searchs here and google the Bundle should be superior to the A324, and is a successor to the limited edition Trivista?

Can anyone give insights on how they compare? Thanks
jpak
I've heard the Bel Canto DAC2 is supposed to be an excellent choice as well. Further improved by mods. It's difficult for me to audition in home, I'm in NH most of the closest HiFi stores in Boston; but I'll what I can do.
My advice to you: given the low prices that DAC2's are selling for on Audiogon these days (you'd pay at least $500 more for a Trivista, almost half the cost of a used DAC2) I would suggest you try out the DAC2 first. It is really a great piece and if you don't like it or want to upgrade you can always sell it and get back your investment.
Sounds like the best advice Glitch. I will keep my eyes open for a good deal on the DAC2. Another item that disappears all too quickly after being listed though :)

How sensitive is it to transport? This will be used with my computer as transport, the sound card right now is an E-MU0404 but I have no problem upgraded to at least an RME DIGI96/8
I use mine with my computer as well (Waveterminal U24 soundcard) and it sounds great. I can't say how sensitive it is to transports because I've done no extensive testing, but the DAC2 does to a certain degree attempt to re-clock to remove jitter so I imagine differences in transports should be minimized. I'm planning on selling my DAC2 at some point in the near future, the soon to be released DAC3 should set the bar in a new stratosphere...