Multi-Channel Interconnects SACD

As an option to using six single interconnects, does anyone know of a quality interconnect that is packaged as a "mini-snake", allowing ananlog connection of an SACD player to a pre/pro? I see that Cobalt has a product like this, but so far, that's all I have found. How good is Cobalt? I am not familiar with them. In the end, sound quality is top priority, but it would be nice to have the cables neatly packaged. The back of my system is getting pretty cluttered as it is!

Thanks, Tom.
tombowlus
Thanks for the replies. Your responses bring up two questions. First, if the wires were otherwise of simliar quality, are there any sonic advantages or disadvantages to running a 6-channel "snake" versus six individual cables (or 3 pairs)? Second, flexibility is somewhat of a concern, so for those of you with the snakes, just how flexible or inflexible are they? It's okay to a degree, but I wouldn't want something ultra stiff.

Thanks, Tom.

P.S.
Any idea how the Cobalts or Verastarr compare (sonically) to the Harmonic Technology cables?
I see that the Harmonic Technology Harmony Rainbow multi-channel cable is designed for both audio and video. Any thoughts on what sonic trade-offs you might expect out of a cable that is also designed to handle video?

Thanks, Tom.
Verastarr very flexible, would not describe as stiff at all. makes for a neat package on the cabling. each cable is labled at each end for easy connection. do not know how they compare to the others. you would have to look at feedback on similar cables for each manufacturer. Mike runs specials periodically which is how I came into these.
Wow! Those Verastarr cables are rather expensive! I'd say at more than two and a half times the price of my DVD/SACD Player (Sony DVP-NS999ES), I may have to pass (though certainly, I'd be interested in a used set, if they should come up).

Thanks, Tom.
I'm also deciding on the same thing. At least if you go this route (specialized 6-ch connector), there are a lot fewer cables to choose from. Easier decision.

Anyway, another option is Blue Jean cables - http://www.bluejeanscable.com. You can pick from various Belden or Canare cables which are discussed often over at Audio Asylum.

I don't know any more about them than I do about Cobalt or RS Audio. Have to make up my mind soon though. Good luck.