MSB vs dCS Bartok

Thinking about the MSB Premier vs dCS Bartok in a active ATC speaker rig.

I want to consolidate my system down from a Naim NDS/252 front end. 
So as a one box DAC/streamer/preamp. which should be better ?

rfc
Post removed 
I have made a choice and that is.........
MSB Premier, standard issue, no upgrades. It should be here and up and running in 4 weeks.

Cannot wait.
👍✔ You won’t listen to another non R2R Multibit dac again.

But then you’ve had a taste already with the Naim NDS it used the last best chip R2R dac from Burr Brown the PCM1704 as did the unobtainable Naim 555.
This MSB your getting is even far better than those again

Good choice, I’m jealous, I’ve just got the old msb discrete and it nailed my Linn CD12, also PCM1704 based.

BTW: defiantly make sure you get the volume control for the Premier dac, it will sound way better direct into your amp without the Naim pre in the way. then you can sell it

Hybrid Volume

The Premier DAC comes equipped a high-performance XLR or optimized RCA output module that’s fully shielded. This user-replaceable module provides a bufferless 150Ω output impedance suitable for driving any amplification. Proprietary advanced hybrid analog/digital volume technology allows for a clean and immersive listening experience you have to hear to fully believe.

Even the remote look better than mine https://www.msbtechnology.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/premier-review-768x402.jpg

Cheers George
Congrats on your choice! Please update us with your impressions once you receive it!
Post removed 
Got the MSB Premier, clocked in over 120 hours.

Honestly, not that happy at all. It’s OK and not bright.

But It’s not as dynamic compared to the Naim NDS /252 preamp I had before. It’s soft with vocals, bass is not punchy enough.

I do have the basic set up, just the:
MSB Premier DAC and only 1x Discrete Power Supply.

Will / should it get much better with and extra Discrete Power Supply and the Ethernet Renderer Module ?  Or do I need a quality preamp to make it sing ?
Or perhaps MSB is just not for me.  
Thoughts ?