Most Musical 6NS7 tube for a Preamp?

A request for recommendations by those with experience with different 6SN7 tubes.

My system so far is a Pass Labs XA25 SS Amp, and a circa 1988 Tannoy FSMs.
The speakers operate at 4 ohms with a 94 sensitivity.

The room size is medium. Acoustically well treated.

I listen at lower volumes 60-75db. Vocals mostly.

I am looking for the most musical preamp, with a remote.

Budget is $3k. Used preferred. Better value.

Not considering anything from Schiit Audio.

Considering- Supratek Chardonnay.

Any other suggestions?

Tube Ideas?

Thank you!
chorus
if you want to save yourself a few bucks and feel confident enough to rewire your filament voltages, 8SN7 and 12SN7 variants of the same NOS tubes can be found at cheaper prices.

An acquaintance recently found some Sylvania 8SN7 chrometops at a fraction of the going for the regular variant.
I’ve tried lots of the 6922 and 12xx7 variant pre-amps.I totally agree In the assessment the the 6SN7 is the best tube for application.

I still have many Pre’s with this tube, Wyetech Opal my current fav, Supratek Chenin, ASL Flora. The other I’ve only listened to in other systems and really admired is the MFA luminescence. A used one is very spendy tho.

By all accounts with my readings over the past the Ultraverve Is a very worthy consideration, and I you wanted to stretch a little, the Atma is a great choice too. One of these days I’ll try them both in my rig.

Like others, my favourite tube is the Tung Sol vt231. Crazy expensive, and they are so good I’m compelled to use them. I agree Andy Bowman should on your short list should you want to spend that much. Please note, they are rarely in stock, as many can be microphonic. it’s hard to get a guaranteed great one, be careful when buying elsewhere for that reason. I’m tempted at the New Dawning version mentioned previously in this thread. If they are as good as the Tung Sols, I’m in.
I have about 15 pairs american NOS 6sn7 .  Alot of them were microphonic and the tubes that weren't microphonic still gave me tinnitis, - listener fatigue, headache

I tried Electroharminix new tubes and all is good now.  Same extension
I'm using an Aikido Octal preamp