Most achingly-beautiful music

Ultimately, we listen to music to be moved, for example, to be elated, exulted, calmed or pained. Which are the 3 most affecting pieces of music do you find the most affecting?
hungryear
Here is something simple that I do find very beautiful (even considering it's funky use of digital delay). "Sentimental Walk" from the movie soundtrack "Diva".
Elizabeth, thanks for reminding me about " Die Kluge ". You are so right. Must dig it out and listen again. For me:
Schubert, Quintet in C, 2nd movement and the beginning bars of Mozart's Requiem. In another vein: Bach's Magnificat and the main theme of his "Musical Offering", Mahler: Kindertotenlieder with Kathleen Ferrier....and "Ella Fitzgerald sings the Blues".
1. Schubert - Impromptus D899 (by Maria João Pires)
2. Mozart's Requiem - Lacrimosa (by Colin Davis)
3. Amália - Povo que lavas no rio
Tejo, is that Amalia Rodriguez, the great Fado singer? I heard her live at Lorenço Marques, Maputo now, in the early fiftees. P l e a s e tell me the name and marque of the CD/LP, She moved me to tears then, when I was a young boy....
Yes, the same Amália Rodrigues (with an "s" not "z" - that's Spanish...), Detlof. There are dozens of recordings of Amália Rodrigues. I will find out which are the best and let you know. Amália died recently. Saudade.