Morph The Cat : Revisited

I recently purchased the Donald Fagan LP Morph the Cat. Man, I believe this is the best sounding rock LP i have ever purchased (at least one of the best). I saw a post a while back in which some posters felt that the LP was a disappointment in that it had no top end to it, and that it was bass heavy. I found that with a small VTA adjustment, the top end sparkles without losing the tight, deep bass. I love every song on this LP. It is much better IMO than the recent Steely Dan LP's. Anyone else have any thoughts on the sound of this LP?
slowhand
Post removed 
Qdrone, I believe Ry Cooder's 1979 "Bop Till You Drop" to have the distinction of being the first DDD recording prior to Fagen's 1982 "Nightfly".
Morph ain't bad, but it doesn't really have a stand-out track like the other two...kinda like the two latest SD albums...OK...I'll admit "Cousin Dupree" off "Two..." is a toe tapper...I am surprised no one mentioned Kamakiriad...it is my favorite Fagen solo project...the plucked bassline on "Tomorrow's Girl" will test your amp and speakers...also the one about a party in an A-bomb shelter is pretty cool...can't recall the name of the tune right now...you can't go wrong with The Dan, but for me, older is better...