Monitor Shootout

I'm searching for a new set of speakers. They will be in a room that is about 12x12 dedicated to this system. Electronics currently are a Musical Fidelity x150, a Rotel RCD 1072, a yamaha T-1 tuner and a Monster Power HT2600. I am using audioquest speaker cables.

I'm considering these speakers:

Revel M22
Paradigm Signature S2
Used B&W Signature 805
Dynaudio Focus 140

Some of those would have to be bought new, like the Dynaudio, as I have not seen any on the used market. I listen to all types of music and would be interested in hearing opinions from anyone owning the above speakers. I'm open to other ideas, and will be upgrading electronics, but want to decide on a speaker first. I have owned the Revel M20, and Signature 805 before. I liked the B&W very much, but would like to try something else.

I'm looking to build a very balanced system that will allow no listener fatigue. All your comments are appreciated.
s7horton
This may muddy the waters a bit, but it may also be useful to consider the Totem Mani 2 (reportedly finicky about its electronics), the Totem Tabu (great little speaker), the Induction Dynamics line (their little 3000 dollar monitor I heard in Naples, Florida was GREAT). In terms of JM Labs, I've heard the Micro Utopias which sell for around 5000 dollars. If THOSE are the JM Labs you're talking about, then, yes, they sound very good. However, IF you're planning to spend THAT much money on a monitor, then I'd strongly suggest first listening to the Intuitive Design Summits, which go for around 5000, INCLUDING the stands (about 3500 for the speakers and 1500 for the recommended stands). However, the Summits are NOT a good speaker to listen to after having purchased a different speaker that you thought sounded good, in my opinion.
Bill
hi S7horton, speaking as a proud Signature 805 owner, if you are looking to change the flavor a bit, try Harbeth Super HL5 (retail $3,995) and Acapella Fidelio 2 (retail $6k+ with stands). The SHL5 are very laid back and they just suck you into their song. The Fidelio are just electrifyingly transparent, neutral, and lively.

personally, i would not replace my pair with anything less than B&W Model Nautilus, Acapella Violon, Avantgarde Trio, or Tannoy Westminster... even when i do get new speakers, my Signature 805 will still be with me in another system.

best of luck!
scott