Modified DCM TFE200's......World Reference Now

I can't believe how much better these speakers sound after I cut out the whole side walls of the midrange chamber...its a night and day difference! All my friends are amazed too.....
hifisoundguy
Ehider,
I think this thread was started as being serious. If you look at Hifisoundguy's threads, he has regularly praised the Bose line of products.
Well...my DCM's are sounding better now I put hookup wires from the crossover board out to my speaker cables. I also put hookup wires from the midrange driver down to my speaker cables...this midrange sounds AMAZING wit no crossover cap in its path! I will never sell these speakers now..NEVER! I see that DCM came out with a new speaker model, that means you can get the TFE200'S at a great price now. I'm thinking about getting another pair now.....
To each his own. There is no right answer for what sounds the best or even sounds good to someone. If it sounds good to them, that's all that matters.

Take it easy. The Bose bashing has been done to death for years...give it up.

I promise that if you heard my 901's setup how they are with a good room, you wouldn't say it's the worst sound you've ever heard. May not be the best, but won't be the worst by a long shot.

Chill
My bose acoustic wave music system 2 sounds better than my 901's. I hope they come out with a better 901 speaker this time around with the series 7.......
I used woods yard master patio cord from Wal-Mart for hookup wire for my DCM's mod ... http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/whitelightning/moonshine.html