MHDT Orchid or Lampizator Amber 3?

I’m considering one of these. Please share your thoughts, especially if you’ve heard them. I will be streaming 70% and CD’s 30%

Jazz, R&B and classical in that order are my listening habits.

My room is 20x30 and very nice acoustics.

Current system:
Dali Epicon 8, Luxman 509X, PS Audio NuWave DSD, Cambridge CXC, Shunyata interconnects & Nordost speaker cable

Thank you!!!

jzzmusician
@dfairc777a Would love to... wish someone had one around. And I do still believe strongly in "ymmv", regardless of the outcome. So much depends on the system in which everything is embedded.

I, for example, have no doubt that the psa directstream sounds spectacular in some systems (see the stereophile reviews), but it just didn't work in mine (or with my ears). I also have know that my amplifiers (first watt f4s) would sound terrible with some speakers, but are wonderful with mine.
cal3713,
I am highly interested in your Lampizator Amber 3 and the Audio Mirror Tubadour III SE shootout.

Thank you.
To answer Butlers post, Yes Lampizator North America will be a the Florida Audio Show in Feb 7-9th.

We will have two rooms. Duplicating the Capital Audiofest room that was considered one of the best in show. Amber 3 DAC, Spatial and Linear tube audio. Just under 10k for the system too. The Amber 3 will be for sale as a demo deal.

We are also doing a high end room with Vac, Daedalus and will have a brand new balanced Pacific and our SuperKomputer for transport duties. The Pacific and SK have already been spoken for.

Hope to see you some folks from Agon there. It's a fun show, and of course the weather beats most places in Feb.

Rob
Lampizator North America
https://Lampizator.com 

@lampizatorna 

Rob, from the pictures of the Amber 3 it looks like the case is a sealed enclosure, what is involved with changing the tubes either due to tube failure or desire to tube roll? Does the unit have to be shipped somewhere for service? 
@facten 

Since the Amber 3 is a sealed design we don't encourage tube rolling. If careful the case can be opened, and the tubes can easily be changed. If you're concerned about damaging the unit and or electrical shock, please have an experienced tech replace the tubes. We have two techs we use for service/warranty repair, one on each coast.