MF Tri Vista or Nu Vista Amp or Pathos Logos

I wonder if MF Tri Vista better choice than Nu Vista providing that both amps will easaly drive my present speakers.
Heard that some of the NuVista's produce a hum in the speakers and Tri Vista is more reliable.
On the other hand some people say older MF models are better than newer.Can't compare both side by side so
any thoughts would be appreciated.
Also consider Pathos Logos.
Can this one compete with Nu/Tri Vistas.

Thanks
kdbg00
I haven't heard the Nu-vista amp but I have the Nu-vista CDP. Still one of the best made in its class. I do own the Tri-Vista amp and it's terrific. I tested a lot of very fine amps in my search, including the McIntosh 6900, the BAT VK-300, Krell 400xi, AVI, Gryphon 9100, Plinius 9200, Manley Stingray, and the Pathos Logos, as well as a few others. I didn't like the Pathos, but I did like the rest. However, I thought the Tri-Vista beat them all. One of the best values in that group was the AVI. The Manley, McIntosh and BAT were also highly impressive. I directly compared the BAT to the Pathos and it was no contest. The BAT was much much better.
I've got a NuVista 300 amp and I've never had hum problems through the speakers or with the amp itself. It is a great amp if you can find one.
Thanks for the responses.
Second hand Nu Vista goes for around 500$ cheeper than Tri Vista but on the other hand is 1-2 years older.
I need to decide which one to go for.
Recently auditioned KW500 and was disapointed.
A308 pre/power combo sounded better in the same system.
Warmer and smoother.
So it will be either Nu Vista or Tri Vista.
Ever tried Accuphase?
Accuphase produces some of the best integrateds in the world, for the price you pay for Nu-V or Tri-V, you can get an Accuphase E-407/408, or even stretch a little bit to get the E-530.