Merlin Owner's...

What's your favorite color?
128x128tabl10s
Sorry Bobby but I think the best place to start is at the source. Bryston is well-known for neutrality, which is why I bought them. I do not want colouration. I want detail.
Thanks for you rcomments, but I am going to have to sign off. My posts take hours to show up - it's just too difficult to discuss something in batch mode.
Way to go Bobby,
Keep recommending other vendors speakers to everyone. That should help my VSM-MX order move quickly up in the queue. ;-)
JB
baddabob, sorry this is not working for you and i really hope that you find what you are looking for. it is all about the music after all.
and jb, you are a humorous man, glad you are part of the family.
:-P
B
Thanks for your comments, Bobby. You're a classy guy. How does damping factor work? I get this sense that tubes and class A's have sloppy signal degradation so a properly made speaker will sense the point at which they should stop responding and do so before the end slowly arrives. Perhaps by relying on the signal curve slope. A high damping factor SS amp cuts the signal precisely so the speaker, essentially a signal slave, stops responding. Is this your understanding?