Meridian 568 HELP

Hi, Audiophiles
I just purchased a Meridian 568.1 processor. Read the manual & still don't know how to set it up. I am trying to get the "OSD" to display on my TV but no success. I am hooking the "composite out" to my TV & I don't see anything on the TV screen. Also, the "DVD" digital input, I hooked up my Oppo DVD digital out via digital coax & no sound. However, the same output from OPPO digital coax hooked up to "CD" input of Meridian & it worked. I did set the "typing" to "2.0 A--". Also, how do work the blue "function" key on the remote? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
n07tqn
Hi,

You can go on the Meridian Audio Website and download the software for programing the 568 (Legacy Product). If you are proficient with a computer you should be able to get up and running fairly quickly.
I have a 561 and I am trying to figure out how to play SACD without looping through my TV. For whatever reason it does not compute the 5.1 signal unless it thinks it's playing a DVD. Meridian is for people who have 2 or 3 days of spare time to set the unit up properly. LOL