McIntosh MC206 and MX134

Not much negative reviews written about these guys. I shudder at the Mx134's $7100 price tag with average DAC's. For the 206 amp - the Mac warm classic glass nomenclature is all there but a single power supply for 6 channels?! Cant all be about resale value -- can it?
guy_in_levis
One of the few HT demo experiences I really liked was with the MX132 and MC7205 playing some ML electrostats. It was very impressive. It wasn't as good as the ML no.40 setup but it was 25% of the cost too. The Mc are really nice and if you want separate power supplies for the amp, you can buy Mc162/202 amps for rear and surround and a Mc402 for the front. That would kick butt! Arthur
I have the MX 132 with Bryston 9BTHX and ML Aeris I Speakers. The Mac is one heck of a machine. More than enough processing for my room. Music is very enjoyable.

I am think of upgrading to a MC 402 for the ML Aeris I and other Mac amp for the Balance of the Speakers.

Can't go wrong with MAC.

Barnes
I have a 7106 and it doesn't hold it's value quite as much as the 7206 and is excellent I have used it to drive A/D/S L1590's bi-wires, B&W Matrix 802's as rear surrounds, and finally a set of 4 B&W SCM8 2 FCM8 THX speakers. I much prefered it to the A/D/S amps and Adcom amps I used before. Built like a friggin tank and has more than 100wpc as a practical matter. It bridges with the flick of a switch on the back and has powerguard. No bright blue analog meter on the front, you get red vertical LEDs.