McIntosh C2200 w/ solid state amp?

Has anyone used a Mac C2200 tube preamp with a solid state amp(s), McIntosh or otherwise? Any information would be appreciated.
wec56
I own both the C2200 and the C46, also have the Mac 252 ss amp, both sound mighty nice into the 252, also have alinn ss amp and again both sound nice...I really like them both and glad I have both...they do sound different but both share the Mac sound...if someone put a gun to my head and said pick one...I would say...shoot
I've got the C2200 and used it first with Bel Canto Evo200.2s., two of them. Absolutely gorgeous. I am now running into powered Linn Artikulats--same result. I've also heard this preamp drive the MC402, a Mac solid state amp, lots of times. I sell the stuff and it was how we demonstated the C2200. Again, sublime. I'm probably going to put my C2200 up for auction, however, as I'm intrigued by the C2300's upgraded phono section. It's not clear that the C2300 is any better for the line stage. The guy at McIntosh said he's pretty sure he heard that the line stage measures better but he'd not heard it himself to say it was any better than the C2200. The McIntosh specs that I've seen don't seem any different.
Odd. I had a C2200 with a C402 in the house and couldn't figure out why it was so totally flat and dull with my Martin Logan Summits until I substituted the C2300. Now it works.
Jan, I have similar set up. I have the Mc402 and 1037 BE. I am getting great results with the c2200 pre amp. I like this combo very much. If you go this route you may want to roll the tubes. I use Mullards tubes that i got from Upscale Audio in Upland.