Matching favourite Stylus to another Cartridge

Hi guys,
from technical point of view i’m quite fresh to turntables.

Have stylus which i like very much (it’s definitely not an audiophile one- doesn’t matter) and don’t want to change it- unfortunately, the cartridge needs to be changed.
Here comes the trouble- this kind of cartridge isn’t produced anymore. I’ve found at least 2 cartridges from the same brand with quite similar specs.

So, here comes my question: Are all of the technical specs, like output voltage, channel separation, frequency response the domain only of the stylus itself or does the cartridge itself influence it in any way?

Frankly: can any other cartridge than the original one have impact on the sound? Does cartridge body itself has any properties when it comes about sound quality and characteristics?

For some this question may be stupid, for me it isn’t- so, i’d appreciate every helpful tip very much :-)
samplivist
Guys,
thank you for all your responses!

@timeltel you're right- my cartridge has been physically damaged during the transport (long story- not my fault- don't want to go too deep, it's too sad :-(  :-D 

Yeah, you're right to ask this question, and i feel responsible for answer, although i'm kind of shy - it's Ortofon Arkiv and i'm planning to buy either OM 10 or OM 20 cartridge as a replacement  https://www.ortofon.com/om-series-p-550

So you’re talking about Ortofon Arkiv cartridge designed for deejays, this is professional series of cartridges. You’d better use a styli from similar concorde or om series with it.

If you want a better cartridge just buy entirely new cartridge with better stylus
Arkiv is a muddy souding cartridge like every model in Ortofon professional line, they are durable and stable, this is the only benefit of them, but not the sound quality.

Something like very cheap Grado Black or Grado DJ200i (Moving Iron) is much better for about $110-150
@chakster actually i like this kind of muddy sound, that's why i don't want to change it :-)

I'll check Grados anyway.
Then you have plenty of time to learn and try much better MM/MI cartridges to understand what analog playback is all about, because Ortofon professional cartridges are not about sound quality, it’s all about high output and durability for professional needs where the signal heavily EQed on deejay mixers (and often compressed on club’s PA). I tried them all, absolutely all of them when i used to run a small recordshop, we’he been selling Ortofon cartridges, not only records. And i’ve been using them myself 15 years ago expecting that Concord Gold could be better than Concord Night Club (or OM), it was a waste of time. They are all have bonded (not nude) diamonds with only two profiles like spherical or elliptical. Styli often cracks (plastic holder). They are all low compliance for use with very high tracking force (record wear factor is high). 

My advice is to stop using them and open much better sound for yourself, you can do that with Grado and with Grado you can upgrade with different styli on the same Grado Black (or Grado DJ100i or 200i) cartridge. Take a virtual tour of Grado factory in NYC.

If the budget is low you can also look for Nagaoka MP150 series or Audio-Technica cartridges made for hi-fi, not for professional market. They are all much better than professional Ortofon series.