Mark Levinson No.512 CD Player---Opinions

Wow!! I just listened to the new Mark Levinson 512 CD player against the usual known suspects of Eoteric, EMM, dCS, and alike and I am convinced that Mark Levinson is back. I was able to spend ample time with the local dealer in Southern California in comparing the unit and we both agreed it was sensational. FYI, it is $15k but it is well worth it. Complete tonal balance and dynamic as anything I have heard for the price. I would be eager to hear others' opinion about this player.
pkancel
You must be right. I'm sure my dealer just happened to machine a 512 badge, a new enclosure, jam a VOSP mechanism in there and solder on some electronics just to pull one over on me.
Mark Levinson doesn't even have 512 on its website yet, it was just recently premiered at Tokyo International Audio Show with new SACD players from Luxman D-08 , Denon DCD-SX , Accuphase DP-600 , McIntosh MCD500 , Marantz...
The 532 , the 512 , and the 53 monos are scheduled for release in the upcoming weeks. I was contacted today by my rep and one of the cd players is almost ready to ship to me . I'll report when it arrives and send some photos from the system it's playing through. Maybe we can get some photos from the dealer in California. I would be interested to know his name, to call and to discuss the unit with him.