Mark Levinson No: 333 vs. MCintosh MC 352?

I'm narrowing down to two amps between the ML NO: 333 and MC 352 to drive my B&W N. 802 speaker. Has anyone A/b between the two amps. I'd like to hear your opinion. Thanks
tomj39
You can also mono the 352 to greatly increase its power. I use mine in a biamp situation with the Mac 2102 tube amp on my VMPS RM 40's.
And Mac does not promote update after update. With Mac you get unsurpassed resale too and you know which rev. it is.
I found a guy in the area with the ML 333 for sale. I went to his house to audition the amp. He has the Revel Studio, along with the ML 38 preamp and Sony ES cd player, I don't know the model. The sound was very good, big soundstage, good low end extension, smooth midrange, and warm sound, very smooth on the high also, very musical and clean sound. Overall the sound of this amp is really good and he is selling for $3700 with 1 year left on the warranty. According to the responses, the MC 352 is the better amp to buy and I will wait until one of the local dealers has one in to try it out. I will post with my decision. Thanks everyone.
The price $3700 for an amp with a one year warranty is a good buy. This amp is very musical and is a good match with your 802. You will be happy with the combination. I have the same system and I love it. The treble on the 802 can be bright if mismatched with the amp. Good luck.