Mark Levinson 432 vs. 336

Has anyone compared these two yet??
krello
I'm not sure either.. but I've already bought the ML432. I'm not disappointed at all though. The 432 needs a few hundred hours before really performing at it's best so any comparison will have to happen with a really "burnt-in" 432 vs an already "burnt-in" 336.

Any feedback, I'd also like to hear.
i had a ml332 and replaced it with a ml432. my amp has about 350 hours on it and i can tell you that imo it blows away the 332. i use it bi-wired on B@w 801 nautilus speakers a hard load to drive and it sounds great.
That's great to hear! I haven't found any reviews on the ML432 as yet. But from what I've been hearing in the industry is that the 432 is more powerful (true) & sounds better than the 336. Well, Madrigal did design it to replace the 336. I am very happy with mine. My dealer says, next step up is the ML33H or the Gryphon Antileon Signature stereo's or Mono's ..if you have the $$$$$
Just want to keep the post going, have anyone comparing the two side by side.
has anyone else compared this amp? or these two amps and with problems with levinson i don't know if i want one? I am looking maybe to buy one and would like any input on the .432 thanks