Major innovative break through: The new NSMT Loudspeakers reference speaker

In the next two weeks my Stereo Times review on the new NSMT Loudspeakers reference System Two will be posted. I wanted to give a heads-up to the GON members because I consider the System Two, which is composed of the Clairvoyant Monitor and SUB-DUO active band-pass subwoofer platforms to be a revolutionary break through both in performance and retail price $15,985. For example I compare the NSMT System Two to a great speaker, the Stenheim Alumine Five SE Dynamic Loudspeaker, and found the NSMT System Two to be superior in it's performance. Punch line- The Stenheim Alumine retails for $72,000! For all the details of why I came to the above conclusions take a look at the review when it is posted. 

Terry London (Teajay)

teajay

weebeesdad-

I don't understand why you can't access the 2023 info. There is a pulldown under the Exhibitors and Brands heading for both 2023 and for 2022 shows. If you are using the Search feature below that may be that is the problem.

I have to vent a little concerning NSMT speakers. It is very disappointing that someone like myself can live 45 minutes from the speaker manufacturer's base but apparently has to travel hundreds of miles to hear these new System 2 speakers (or the Model 100) .

For the hundreds and thousands of people clamoring to hear the the NSMT Clairvoyant System Two at Capital Audiofest (just kidding) we will be demonstrating there. I will fill you in with the details later (not kidding).

The NSMT exhibit at Capital Audio Fest will be in room 641. We will be exhibiting  the Clairvoyant System Two driven by SPL amplification.

NSMT2

For even better sound I recommend changing your coil to a 12 gauge copper wax foil coil from Jantzen (go into the inside of the coil and out the outside)....also bypass your cap with a small value teflon Vcap (make sure both caps are in the best sounding direction....usually outside foil to output). Binding posts should be WBT nextgen coppers (not silver). Of course , use great sounding wire and wire directly to the voice coil wires on the woofers....not to the back of the tab but to the place the voice coil wire is attached to the tab (much more real sounding). Use my Ground Enhancers and Music Purifiers ($125 the pair) on the speaker terminals to take it to another whole level, I would also felt the entire front of the speaker right up to the surrounds of the drivers....tweeter too. Do all the above and you will have people drooling.....he he. Just call it the SE model and charge a few more hundred dollars.....everyone will want it.