Magnum Dynalab 109

Has anyone seen a review of this new product from Magnum? It is to replace the MD-108. I am very interested in reading or hearing about this unit. What is the retail price as well if anyone knows the answer I would appreciate it.
bryanhod
Magnum 109 just started shipping - end of October - per the folks at Magnum. I've not seen any reviews. I almost bought one but thought I'd wait a few months to hear a bit about the unit.
$9000. MSRP
Check the Magnum Dynlab website for details. Haven't seen any reviews yet.
My tuner is probably my most used source and I have was a happy owner of the MD 108 until I heard the 106T. I believe it actually sounds better despite its lower cost so I sold my 108 and now use the 106T. Frankly the 109 seems more like an upgrade of the 106T than a replacement for the 108. I would love to hear the 109 but it will have to be awfully good to justify the $5k premium over the 106T. The 109 looks to have incomparable features and adaptability but I'll be really interested to see if it sounds that much better than the 106T on OTA FM. Who knows? It certainly might be no contest but the 106T is so good I would encourage you to use it as the benchmark for comparison, not the 108. You might just save yourself $5000.