Magnapan 3.5R and Sunfire Subwoofer ???

Looking for anyone who has paired magnapan speakers with a sunfire subwofer. Any thoughts on how these two products work together would be much appreciated. I am using an all tube conrad-johnson system.
Ag insider logo xs@2xcjlundgren
Hello,
Hopefully you have not already bought the Sunfire sub as there are indeed other subs to investigate. I use a Velodyne ULD18 with Magnepan 3.5 and this combination works very well. There are none of the problems at all as Sscot had with the Sunfire. I cross this over at 50hz but ideally would like this even lower. When I ultimately biamp the 3.5 panels, I will take the sub lower.
John
I agree with Sscot and Jafox. Sunfire sub is ONLY for Hometheather where fast responses are needed (sudden thunder and tighten bass). Your Magnapan is too slow and very sweet in response (bass deep and reverb) thence they are not married too well.

Go for Hsu research or B&W.
Geeez Jamesbh11 ..you have made two post and neither makes any sense to me! Magnepans are too slow? Dude you have got to be kidding! Normally it's the sub that sounds slow with these speakers. Please get out more often my friend!
never heard of any sub too fast for magnapans...it's usually the other way around.most of the talk here is that the rel subs match up well with maggies.