Magico Mini II vs V2 with Pass amps

I am considering new speakers and have heard both the Mini II and V2 in different systems, but not in mine or with Pass XA100.5 amps. My room is small and I value accurate timbre, transparency, a realistic soundstage and lifelike dynamics. I found the Mini II to be slightly more coherent with a slightly better soundstage, but the V2 went slightly lower and is an easier load for the amp. Both seemed very accurate, transparent and disappeared as sound sources. I listen mostly to small scale jazz (Ray Brown, Elle, Chet) and classical (Beethoven and Brahms, strings, piano and full orchestra).

I would appreciate opinions from people who have heard both speakers. Are my impressions consistent with what others have heard, which would satisfy more long term given my tastes? And what does anyone think about the Magico/Pass pairing. Thanks.
peterayer
Peterayer, I have sat in front of both these speakers for long auditions because I was curious regarding the "magic" of Magico's.

For my taste I found the Mini 11's much more musical and pleasing to listen to compared with the V2's. The Mini 11's were being driven by your preamp and a XA-30.5 amp which had never trouble driving them and sounded beautiful together. The salon's owner believes that the pairing of the XA.-5 series with the 11's is the best he to offer in his place.
Peterayer,
As a 4.5 year dealer for Magico I have to agree with both yours and Teajay observations; the Mini is a superior performer for both your reasons. However, I don't think the V2 goes notably lower but it can put out more volume and mid-bass impact. If you want to headbang, the V2. otherwise the Mini will do a better job of disappearing leaving you with the music you want.
I never heard either with Pass, sorry can't help on that.
Jay
Hi i heard the MAGICO V2 I OWN MINI 2 they do disappear they have the best sounstage and coherance . I love violin and piano my room id 12 1/2 w bu 20 l they work WONDERFUL in by room they do need power but they will give your a WONDERFUL SOUND!!
Looking at your requisites--music types and smallish room--Mini2 is without a doubt the better speaker choice. In addition to your findings, I also found them to slightly but noticeably excel in having the more refined (musical?) and palpable midrange. Had they been able to put out sufficient volume to drive my room I would have happily kept them. I (sometimes) listen moderately loud and to almost all kinds of music, hence reason for change.