MA9000 VS MA8900

Hello,
This is one of my first post here, I am readying up for a Amp upgrade, I currently use the Wyred4sound Mpre & Mamps to a Kef Reference 1.
Great & very underrated Amps those tiny Ice amps, the bass control these have are incredible for the price.
Now I am bitten by the upgrade bug, and have put up the Wyred Amps for sale.

I have auditioned quite a few Amps including the Accuphase E650, the T+A HV3100, Gryphon Diablo etc., & the Mcintoshes, I thought all of them were every good.
The stand out was the T+A, I really think it is the best integrated available right now, but it is way outside my budget for now.

I am now seriously considering the MA8900, I really liked the sound I heard at the brief audition., as a bonus it comes packed in with a DAC & a very good phono.
Can anyone who owns it comment on their experience.
Can someone also comment on the difference in sound with the MA900.
mavvrik
I’m late to the party here, but wanted to add my observations about the MA8900.  I bought one a year or so ago based upon reviews and frankly for the appearance.  I was so excited to bring it home and enjoy it.  I pulled out my existing Hegel h360 and turned it on.  To my disappointment, It sounded really dull and lifeless and I attributed that to a need to break in.  So I left it on playing in the background for a couple of days.  After waiting, it still sounded flat and lifeless to me.  It was a very noticeable difference. Long story short, I never took to the sound and returned it.  When I put the Hegel back in, the music returned.  To MY EARS, the Hegel sounds much more refined and natural.  It really broke my heart because the Mac looks fantastic and I believe it’s a well-made product, but I just didn’t care for the sound. I’ve since upgraded to the h390, and it’s just fantastic and a significant upgrade to the h360.  But we all listen with our eyes as well as our ears, and I understand that all of that plays into our enjoyment of our systems.  The Hegel certainly doesn’t look as nice as a Mac and I doubt it will last as long or retain its value as well. 
Like everything else, it’s all a matter of personal preference.  My suggestion is to disregard professional reviews or the opinions you read on forums like this (including mine).   Listen for yourself.  
Thanks for this @jeffp13 
I have since, acquired the MA8900 after auditioning several amps, I use an UltraRendu to feed its DAC - Tidal master, a very convenient and enjoyable setup for music.
The Macintosh has a magical midrange & tone and a laid back sound which is great match for Kef Refs and the kind of music I listen to.
I listen to 70s and 80s rock, jazz, progressive rock, pop, r&b and electronic. (I don't listen to classical or audiophile only music)

I did audition the Hegel several times, but didn't take a liking to its sound. i guess it comes down to system synergy & personal preferences.
@beyondarkness your comparison with the Primaluma is insightful indeed.

I auditioned the Line Magnetic LM150 recently and was impressed with what it could do -  punchy, ultra transparent, fast. (and less warm than the MA8900)
I am a tube novice and the audition was a revelation for me, i had always imagined that tubes have a syrupy sound.