Lyngdorf - New System

I’m looking for input/thoughts on a new system. I’m planning on setting up a small 2nd system in a condo. The condo is about 1,000 sq ft with floor to ceiling glass on two walls. The floor and most of the ceiling is concrete (some drywall with different elevations). I will have a couple of large rugs on the floor. I’m planning on getting a LG 77" oled (not sure of which model - C9, CX, or GX). For audio I’m planning on using a pair of Magico A3’s that I already own. I would like to keep the system clean and simple. My current (primary) system is analog and I’m thinking about making the jump to streaming with the condo system. I thought a Lyngdorf may be a good solution - but unsure.  I'm only going off what I have read.

I want to have the tv audio run through the 2.0 system (no sub - condo life) and use the dac built in the Lyngdorf. I don’t know which Lyngdorf unit would be best suited for this set-up. Additionally, I don’t know if this system will be satisfying. I have not heard a Lyngdorf system and don’t have the availability to readily hear one. I haven’t seen anyone comment on the synergies or lack there of with a Lyngdorf and Magico mating. If the combination is a good one - thoughts on speaker cables?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
hiway
ARC, REW, Dirac are just as good if not better than lyngdorf’s. If you want a Luxman get a miniDSP with Dirac for room correction.
I didn't realize the 1120 was actually out.  Glad you like it.  I'm afraid the 1120 wouldn't have enough oomph to drive the A3's.  I'm actually concerned if the 2170 has enough.  I wish the 2170 had the complete built in streaming like the 1120.