Lyngdorf 2170 + 2400 Bi-wired

Hello all, 

I’ve read some wonderful reviews and impressions of the Lyngdorf amps here. It’s certainly something I’d like to pull the trigger on. Has anyone bi-wired the TDAI 2170 with the SDA 2400 where the 2170 handles the high frequencies and the 2400 handles the lower frequencies? I’d be pairing this with B&W 805 D3 speakers who love a bit of power. I’d also be hooking up my OLED TV to the 2170 through the HDMI option, adding a node 2i with the optical input and hooking in my Dali E9F subwoofer. Would love to hear views from users/owners of these amps!
nitefly1
Hi shkong 78, 

that’s a really interesting option. But the thing is, I have a space issue so one of the main reasons (besides Roomperfect & HDMI input option) to get the Lyngdorf amps is their small footprint. Also, curious: Why do you suggest the Crown XLS 2502 over the SDA 2400?
Crown XLS 2502 has also small footprint.

When I use it to drive power hungry Raal Sr1a headphone, I got impressed with speed and clean treble.

Now I am using two XLS2502  bridged to drive two Scaena 18 inch subwoofers.

Thus I recommend Crown instead of 2400.
I’m getting a good deal on the 2170+2400 combo. I did read quite a few members here talk about it. Would be interesting to know their impressions of the combo. From what I understand, it’s pretty awesome. Is this true?