luxman vs leben for devore nines speakers

hi every one.
i read that the luxman 509 a int amplifier class a sound amazing with the devore nines .and im alittle confused because i know that devore shining with tubes amp . so i think to ask or compare the luxman 509 to leben cs 300 x /600 with the devore nines speakers . anyone test them any suggestion what sound more good comb luxman or leben what the diffrent between them in the sound ?
thanks.
bolero32
wow thanks nice response.
now for sure i go with leben but i dont know if the cs600 sound better then the LM audio what you think please ?
I don't know about the LM, but the CS600 basically sounds like an excellent EL34 amp. That, it should be noted, is a very, very different sound from that of the Luxman 509, which sounds like an excellent Class A solid-state amp.

Your original question is kind of like asking, which is better, a Ferrari or a Rolls Royce? You are the only person who can answer that question for yourself. If you're not familiar with the sound of EL34 tubes and Class A solid-state amps, you really ought to try and find some to listen to before you make this kind of investment.
The leben cs600 must be compared with Luxman SQ38
Or l550ax class A with the nines.
The Luxman 507/509 are class AB and should not be the ideal match for the 'cold' seas drivers of the devors.
In ss region, LFD should be considered with the nines as well as hybrid croft integrated.
Cheers
I had the Luxman L'590A II powering my Nines a few years back. One of the best sounding systems I' ve had. Class A amplification is the key if using SS amps with Nines.