Looking to give Linkwitz LX521s a good home

I have been storing my late father's kit-built Linkwitz LX521 Reference speakers and LX521 ASP for a while now, but unfortunately, I just don't have a spot for them in my system. Rather than have them collect dust, I want them to find a new home with someone who can appreciate them, as my dad did.

I considered listing them for sale, but that's fairly daunting, and I'm honestly just concerned with finding someone who really wants them. So if that's you, and you're willing to cover shipping and promise to put them to use, please let me know.

If you're in the area, they're currently stored near Bay St. Louis, MS and my sister would be available on Monday to help you get them. After that, they'll be near Montgomery, AL and we can arrange for local pickup or having them packaged and delivered.

dguillory

Your best move is to look for a local audiophile group and promote them there.  If there is no local group, put them up on Craigslist.   If you were in the San Francisco area, you'd have a crowd fighting to get to your door.  That's a well known system here.

Hi dguillory,

Are your LX521 speakers still available?  I am interested.

Thanks,

mrz

Sorry I missed your response, but yes, they still are still available. They're currently in storage in Mobile, AL, but my poor sister is increasingly eager to find them a home :)

I'll message you directly to see if we can get them to you.

Hello, I’m pretty new on here. Are the LX521 still available? I’m willing to pay for boxing and shipping.