Looking for information on my Perspective speakers

Hi all.  I have a pair of Perspective speakers purchased in Switzerland in 1988.  They have been in storage for 30 years or so and just getting them back into use.  But I would like to find some data on them - originals lost.  They are true studio monitors using 2 back-to-back Davis 12 inch woofers, a Davis midrange and Scan-Speak tweeters.  They are intended for tri-wiring with nine input ports for banana plugs at the rear.  Made by Image et Sons but this firm seems to have migrated away from speakers to studio work.  Can anyone out there help me with any info and especially how to manage the tri-wire setup?  Fingers crossed here!

dean75

A3 and C3 both have the same speaker phase.  I think it's just a case of 2 on-board crossover options and with individual inputs to each speaker other options for bi or tri amping. 

A3 and C3 both have the same speaker phase

Wow - I guess it makes sense(?), but it would be interesting to peek behind the curtain and see what is going on.

I tried that!  I obtained an Endoscope camera and tried to view the internals, crossover tec.  - very limited results.  Complex build with 54mm cabinet walls, coss-member bracing, tunnel for midrange, bass woofers connected back-to-back to another brace,   Yet to weigh but expect around 130 kg each.

Lovely piano black finish though and great sound.  But big !