Looking for ideas - new mono blocks for stereo music

Hello!

I am on a bit of a mission to upgrade my equipment and just recently purchased the Esoteric K-01X SACD player.
In my case, the primary focus for critical listening is stereo music (aka red book CD) from the Esoteric.
My current chain is from the Esoteric through the Marantz 8802A into the Bryston 7B-SST2 powering a pair of JBL 1400 Array speakers.
I am very happy with the JBLs and just upgraded to the K-01X (had the X-03SE before).

Right now I would like to hear some suggestions for new mono blocks. I am already planning on adding the Esoteric C-03X(s) to the system to replace the Marantz as (stereo) pre-amp.

The primary focus is detail and resolution as I really love hearing new aspects of CDs that previous equipment couldn't reveal.
Soundstage and instrument placement are also high on the list. Bass slam / impact is not really a priority since I am stuck in an apartment for the time being.
Another factor is heat - I am looking for an amp, not a space heater. Especially considering the already hot summers in Toronto!
The price ceiling for me is somewhere around $20,000/pair

My current short list consists of:
Grandinote
Pass Labs
Simaudio
Mark Levinson

Now it's time for the brainpool (that's you guys!) to have at it :)

Thanks in advance!
128x128eohtar
@mr_bill - no, I have not heard any other Bryston cubed amps.   Only the 7b3 that I just bought.
If these Mono Blocks were mentioned, I haven't seen them.  My choice in Solid State would be: 
SST Ampzilla 2000 Second Edition.  
https//www.sst.audio/new-products/ampzilla-2000-second-edition-single 

there are a couple of reviews at the bottom of the page of the link provided. 

@auxinpput

Thank you for the detailed look (and listen) at the Brystons - you're comments really have been a great help so far.

It's obviously not apples to apples but it's still quite helpful to hear how they sound in your system with the Krell S1200 and the B&W 805s in relation to the Parasound JC1.

I'm also quite happy for you that you seemed to have found the right tweaks in the form of fuses for those amps in your system.

From your comments on the 7BSST3s it sounds like they fit my list of attributes - at least in theory. But at in any case, there are definitely ways to 'warm it up' a bit if need be.

I will say that the Bryston is just about the highest resolution and highest resolving amp I have heard. That being said, it will not add anything (which could be bad if you need something added into the signal).

That last part of your write up sounds like it's just what I am looking for. Albeit unheard at this stage.Since I have to start somewhere, I might as well go with this one :)

Thank you again for taking the time to add your thoughts on the Bryston 7BSST3.
@AUXINPUT,
Your last post about fuse change was extremely well done. I have always wanted to know about this ability of fuse change in a controlled environment with enough time with good equipment to tell the differences of what the fuse is doing.
Bryston amplifiers are the reliable workhorses that usually sound very solid state, and could use some kind of a soft source or tube preamp to give that body to the music that most spend the big dollars for. I had no idea that the fuse change could get a good result that would be so worth it to Bryston owners.
The JC1 monoblocks have been something I would love to hear on my system one day. 
Took a long time for me to get the system synergy that I have heard before. The wiring of the interconnects and speaker wire changes things dramatically. It can drive you crazy, changing and listening with break-in time (if you buy new).

When I was younger, I had an Audio business. It was just "high end audio design" and installation. During installations, I had up to a dozen interconnects, and 4 pairs of speaker wire to tune the system. Had so much fun with other people's money, and going into these high end homes. Then things changed to home theater and computer systems design. So I took that route. You go where the money is. Still had a ton of fun (now retired) spending millions of other people's money. I got to build a lot of custom high end computers that were faster than what you could buy, unless they were custom built. It's fun to be back with the High End Stereo systems. Thanks, AUXINPUT for making some interesting reading with your dive into the fuse changes on the amplifiers. Dennis
Consider Kara Chaffee's new 40Watt mono amps. I have a set and have never been as pleased with others I have owned. Including McIntosh.
Dehaviland Super 40s  on the internet. Around 5 grand and worth every penny.