Looking for Avantgarde Color Horns

Can someone tell me if there is a web site that sell , round horns , like Avantgarde has on there speakers? I have not been able to fine anything on the web (could be me) & Avantgarde dose not sell them alone.

Thanks
creege
Look for Oris horns - can be painted (by you) in your choice of colors - I think Welborne Labs is a dealer.
The Avantgarde horns are made of ABS plastic using a high pressure mold technique to very accurate tollerances. The mold alone would run in the hundreds of thousands of dollars to have made. If anyone offered a horn like the Avantgardes they would be astronomically expensive. That is why you see most horns made of wood. It can be turned on a mill. Problem is; the wood changes shape and sonic quality over time with humidity and aging.

Bummer I know...
Thanks Triode , but I have emailed Welborne and they no longer carry Oris , any other place you might know of?

Thanks Creege
Rwwms other horns are availible AG not the only source and molds can be made for less if construction of horn uses diferant material than ABS. I perfer fiber glass and carbon fiber,wood, aluminum and as far as wood changing sound so, if the wood horns are constructed proper they wont have any changes that would - effect sound quality and I feel wood has far better resonace character than plastic anyway.And I bet it costs more for construction of a turned wood horn than a injection molded AG horn [I worked with plastics for years plus I employ wood workers to do hand turning so know what this costs].But with all things audio YMMV