Looking for a DAC < $1500

Need two coax inputs to hook up my CDP and Bluesound Node2. Not too many out there with two coax inputs but found a couple on A'gon and trying to decide; Bryston BDA-2, Primare Systems DAC 30, and for just a little more, a McIntosh D100. If your money, which would you pick. Or should I just go with something new from Marantz reference line that plays CD (or SACD) and has a coax input. The goal is to take the digital glare from my CD player - a real midfi unit, and the Bluesound's internal DAC. Thanks.
128x128kalali
Currently doing a shootout on three DACs the Bryston bda-2 the Schiit Yggdrasil and the McIntosh D100... All the Dacs are loaned and broke in.  Started comparing last Thursday so far the Bryston is more detailed with tighter more defined bass the Yggdrasil is a close second the bass is bloated and blubbering mids and highs are great!! The McIntosh not as good mids or highs as the other two and the bottom end is better than the Yggdrasil but not as good as the Bryston.. The McIntosh seems to be on par with the emotiva DC1 that I am replacing.. Right know the Bryston seems to be ahead we will see what the week brings! Source is Bryston BDP-Pi and a laptop with Jriver and a oppo 103 used as transport