Looking for 42in Plasma TV Please help

Im putting in an home theater system in a family room closet 8 feet long 2 ft deep . I will be taking off the doors and want to put a 42 in plasma in the center. The Lcd and dlp are nice but when your off center it fades. I will be sitting back about 9FT . Im looking for the best plasma for about 6000 HD Thanks
htsteve
Demo the Panasonic, Pioneer, and Fujitsu.

And join the plasma addicts here:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=40

Yes, it will become an addiction...you've been warned!
Definately check out the Hitachi plasmas. They make many of the other brand plasmas too but keep the best for themselves. They are knockout.
Isnt it the Plasma screens that Buzz?

I was in soundtrack the other day, and i was checking out all of the plasma screens and man, it sounded like a damn bee-hive.

I might be "bass ackwards" on this, but i think the best way to go is LCD, because the LCD screens dont Buzz and they also hit darker levels of black, while Plasma never gets darker than a real dark grey.

The plasma's sure are slick, but when you hit a quiet part of the movie, that buzzing will sound as loud as a bug-zapper.

if you are looking for something 60 inches across, you gotta go with a LCD, cause i dont think philips has finished its 60 lcd panel factory.

Either way, next time you are checking these out, listen for the buzz.