Linn speakers

I'm currently using Linn Sara's and looking to upgrade. I like the sound of the isobarik woofer(s) and the highs very much. But I'm looking for more detail in the mids and better imaging. The Sara's are a 2-way design. I'm thinking that a 3-way speaker might provide the improvement I'm looking for - but I still want the isobarik design. I know that Linn no longer uses the isobarik design in their current speakers, so I'm obviously looking for something used. I am aware of the Keltik, but that's probably out of my price range (and is active only?). Did Linn make anything else that meets my criteria? -

3-way speaker,
Isobarik woofer design,
Can be driven passively (ability to reconfigure for bi/tri-amping would be nice),
Price range would have to be equivelant to one model down from the Keltik.

Thanks in advance
Don
hessong
Don: you may get more info on this at the Linn board.
http://www.topica.com/lists/linn/read
Linn made the DMS(Domestic Monitor System) at about the same era the Sara was produced. It is a 3-way with Isobarik loading of the woofers. They used Isobarik-loaded modified KEF B139 woofers, modified KEF B110 midrange, and modified ScanSpeak 3/4" dome tweeter. Frequency response in the bass went as low as approximately 16Hz. Theses speakers were not all that big, considering the performance, and are easily placed in a normal room without dominating the decor. Used ones probably could be found under $2k. If you like the Sara, you'll love the DMS.

They also made the PMS(Professional Monitor System) which is the same speaker in active tri-amp configuration with no internal passive crossover. There is no conversion for these speakers, so you have to pick either passive or tri-amp version exclusively.

They both use XLR connectors for cable connections. Also there is a factory stand set that is required for proper use.
Thanks for the info. Twl, when you say there is no conversion, are you saying that the DMS can not even be bi-amped passively?

Don