Line Magnetic owners...how quiet are they?

I'm particularly interested in the gold series (518). I'm referring to noise coming from the amp itself.
128x128ladok
My 211IA is dead quite on 94db speakers, not a sound no tube rush nothing, even with my ear glued to the horn tweeter at full volume.

Excellent products IMO
"In fact I'm so happy with this unit, I may move up to the gold series myself. But before I do, I am planning on buying a quad of Genalex Lions for the amp portion of the LM. I hope this helps."

Agree with all the positive comments on the 211IA. I am very
happy mine. It is now driving 85DB-ish Spendors in a small den without issues. They do prefer Ultra linear over Triode.

Mrc: I assume you are talking about GL KT77's. I would double check with your dealer, but they should be ok. I an running SED Winged 34's, and Tungsol/Mullard New prod INPUT tubes. I have heard good things about the NEW Tungsol EL34's as well. Cheers -Don
Fjn04: I did check before purchasing the Genalex Gold Lions KT77's for the 211IA and they're a very good match with the LM. They replace the following type output tubes; EL34 and 6CA7.

I also agree with you regarding the Ultra Linear vs. the triode mode. I think the former just sounds "right" compared to the triode mode, which sounds a bit veiled.
Fjn04: I too heard good things about SED Winged 34's. Is it true though that SED factory closed? I read that on tubestore.com. I know they're still available, but is that true?
The Emotiva CMX-2 will eliminate hum. Or simply changing the stock rectifier to a new production Mullard and changing the stock 12ax7s to Psvane Treasure Series mk2. Doing these things, I eliminated all hum.