linbrook signature owners

Could anyone please tell me what you would compare these speakers to in terms of their sonic signature. (ie. jm lab, krell, paradigm etc...)
Any input would be great......thank you!!!
nuguy
There are 2 SIGNATURE models offered by Tyler. LINBROOK SIGNATURE SYSTEM and LINBROOK SIGNATURE MONITOR.
The Sig Sys is a dual woofer/MTM design, the Sig Monitor is a MTM design. I assume you mean the SIGNATURE SYSTEM, Dual 8's/MTM. A speaker which I've heard and madea review back on 8-13-06. I heard the LSS through Mike's (LSS owner) Nuforce dual mono ss amps(watts?) and my Jadis OR amp(40 watts). Performed excellent on both amps. Detailed separation of fq's/yet intergrated image soundstage, offering both depth and width/low bass subtle/no screeching "fake' highs/realistic soft midrange, which equates to no fatigue. These speakers are only limited by the associated equipment. These speakers "might be" compared to vandersteens 3's and 5's, but do not need as much popwer as the V's and are not "warm" like the V's. Its one of the rare speakers that can be can be considered "neutral". Presents the music exactly as the cdp/turntable/amp delivers.
Hope that helps.