Levinson 5805

Well, my 4 month old Mark Levinson 5805 has pooped the bed. No lights, nada.
incoming fuse is good.
back to the shop, we will see what they say. I am hoping for a replacement if it is not something simple.
thank goodness for a good dealer. They offered a loaner, but I'll wait a few days before lugging another one of these things around LOL.
I really love the sound of it.. hoping it is something stupid.

no_money
Hello no_money,

Very kind of you, thanks! I live in Indiana but if I'm ever going to be in your neck of the woods, I just might take you up on that offer and pm you.
    Awesome news on the replacement amp. I was wondering if it could have been a large power surge, but that would've probably blown the fuse.
Thanks again and enjoy,
          Tim
My brand spanking new replacement amp arrived Friday.
It was a wonderful weekend of burning in the new amp!
Ok, so I too have issues with the 5805. Fine on delivery, but I did a FW update, and on power up the unit died. Fuse blown, replaced with a 5amp as I do get more than 240v to my home. Was ok again for a while, the one night a month later it just went dead. Fuse fine. On 2nd loner unit that another person had, he reported a buzz from one channel out of standby. I have not experienced this issue, but given issues, I am moving to a different brand. I have a very good dealer who takes service seriously thankfully.
I have heard it has happened to several units. Hopefully they have found the issue and resolved. If this one goes out I will have to consider another option from my dealer. 
Welp, 6 months seems to be the going rate of survival. This one is now dead as well.