LessLoss DFPC Signature

Has anyone compared the Signature version of these PC's to the original version? Can you describe difference in performance (if there is an audible difference). Thank you.

Neal
nglazer
Alanwc,
Could you give us feedback about performance of the LessLoss DFPC Signature, in pre-amplifier and power. I have two Originals connecting Transport and DAC, and order two Signature to upgrade. I'm looking for review/opinions about results in pre and power, specially on tubes.BR JBPezzini
JBPezzini,
I have my entire system powered from 1 outlet through the Lessloss Firewall unit. I now use the DFPC Signature from the outlet to the Firewall and from the Firewall to the preamp, both mono amps, the CD transport and the DAC. There is absolutely no loss in power to the preamp or the amps in this configuration, and the Signature power cords are an impressive improvement over the Original power cords. My system is all digital. I use Jeff Rowland amps and preamp. I couldn't be happier with the performance. The base clarity is amazing. The sound stage takes up the whole back wall. The speakers absolutely disappear. The stage depth is great. I can say that each time I have added the DFPC to the system, my system has greatly benefitted. I hope this is helpful.
Sincerely,
Alanwc
JBPezzini,
I should clarify that my system is solid state, no tubes in the system.
Alanwc
Please note that three of the rave reviewers above had never posted to an Audiogon discussion before. The Signature cords may indeed be wonderful (I own three of the originals), but LessLoss has a history of "paying" for good reviews, and these sure look suspicious.
Lessloss has a try before you buy program.
That is where Louis has some of the new Signature cables
sent out for people to try(so our OWN EARS)can listen.
All you have to do is E-mail Louis and discuss trying them out @ (NO COST TO YOU OR ME).
Louis sent one out to me(should be here any day now),as his service is vastly superior to others,and no 50% MARKUP OR MORE and freeshipping.WHO ELSE DOES THAT.
Getting a little off topic,I think the try before you buy is an excellent way for us to see for ourselves if they are a major improvement on the originals.I do like my originals.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY and no I didn't receive free cabling or
any money.I don't know about the above posts,but at least I get to listen for myself and that I like.